This page lists a selection of publications
related to the activity and interest of the BCNet community.
Contact (feedback/request): email@example.com
- Maimuna Mendy PhD, Rita T. Lawlor PhD, Anne Linda van Kappel MSc, PhD, Peter H.J. Riegman PhD, Fay Betsou PhD, HDR, Oliver D. Cohen MD, PhD, Marianne K. Henderson MS. Biospecimens and Biobanking in Global Health. Clinics in Laboratory Medicine. Volume 38, Issue 1, March 2018, Pages 183-207. DOI: 10.1016/j.cll.2017.10.015
- Zawati Ma'n H., Tassé Anne Marie, Mendy Maimuna, Caboux Elodie, and Lang Michael, on Behalf of Biobank and Cohort Building Network Members. Barriers and Opportunities in Consent and Access Procedures in Low- and Middle-Income Country Biobanks: Meeting Notes from the BCNet Training and General Assembly. Biopreservation and Biobanking. 2018. DOI: 10.1089/bio.2017.0081
- Maimuna Mendy, Élodie Caboux, Rita T. Lawlor, Jessica Wright, and Christopher P. Wild. Common Minimum Technical Standards and Protocols for Biobanks Dedicated to Cancer Research. IARC Technical Publication No. 44. 2017; Print Book ISBN: 978-92-832-2463-1; PDF ISBN: 978-92-832-2464-8
- Maimuna Mendy, Elodie Caboux, Bakary S. Sylla, Joakim Dillner, Joseph Chinquee, Christopher Wild, BCNet survey participants. Infrastructure and Facilities for Human Biobanking in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Situation Analysis. Pathobiology. 2014; 81:252-260. PMID: 25792214
- Lawlor RT, Sluss PM, Langer R, Sughayer MA, Igbe MA, Siddiqui K, De Blasio P, Duma B, Mendy M, Chabannon C, Ibrahim M. European, Middle Eastern, and African Society for Biopreservation and Biobanking (ESBB). 2012 Conference Session on Biobanking in Emerging Countries. Biopreserv Biobank. 2013 Jun; 11(3):176-81. PMID: 24850095
- Maimuna Mendy, Rita Lawlor, Anne Linda van Kappel, Peter Riegman, Fay Betsou and Olivier Cohen. Biosampling and biobanking. Chapter 7 in: Handbook for Cancer Research in Africa. World Health Organization, Regional Office for Africa, AORTIC & OAREC. 2013; pp. 77-94.